Significant Business Opportunity

Max Clements max.clements at justdevelop.it
Mon Jun 10 12:12:51 EDT 2013

Hello,

Just wanted to follow up on my email sent last week regarding a business
opportunity.

I apologize if you are not the correct contact for business relations,
however would greatly appreciate it if you could put me in touch with
someone who can discuss an opportunity.

JDIbackup is working closely with companies like ParetoLogic, UniBlue and
C-Net among many other high volume software distributors to increase daily
revenue.

We believe we can dramatically increase your company’s revenue as well as
your customers satisfaction with free computer backup.

I look forward to your response and appreciate your time!

* *

Maxwell Clements

* *

Hello,

I Manage Partnerships here at the JustDevelop.it Group. We are looking to
speak with you regarding a significant business opportunity.

If possible can we have a quick discussion via email/Skype IM (*address
below*) about bundling options through your installer?

thanks in advance

*Maxwell Clements** **| *Strategic Partnerships**

*Skype: *JDIbackup

[image: JDIBackup]