R: Support Digest, Vol 69, Issue 33

Spiro Angeli Spiro at siriush.com
Thu Jun 20 17:28:17 EDT 2013

Hi Aaron,

sorry for replying so late but have been busy with work.

Yes, I wish o log on text exactly what is displayed from Pidgin when I just move the mouse over a visitor. All these kind of info in not all shown with that detail from XMPP console.

See this link:  <http://getdpd.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/olark-pidgin.png> http://getdpd.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/olark-pidgin.png

Italy (xxxxx) #5365 ( <mailto:webuser2.163440 at im.olark.com> webuser2.163440 at im.olark.com) changed status from not connected to In chat  @ 2013-06-20 23:17:51 ----

This has noting to compare with what displayed on the above link.

How to accomplish this?

This is useful because while I am working at the PC I can immediately see/monitor what is happening on my website Live and can do many things.

With statistics being whatever you wish, like Google Analytics or AAwstats you do not get this exact feeling and detailed info per visitor.

Please let me kindly know.

Thank you,

Spiro