Forgot Password

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Jun 28 12:51:33 EDT 2013

Quattrone, Kateri spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I have forgotten the password to my Pidgin account. Would you be able
> to help me reset it?

Pidgin is a client that connects to third-party IM services, you do
not have a "Pidgin account".  You will need to find out what type of
IM service you are using (we have seen several people from k12.com,
perhaps an internal server?) and contact the administrators of that
system or use their password recovery tools.  We cannot help you
farther with this issue.

Ethan