Invisible status bug

Akira Tanaka artfoundry87 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 18:52:08 EST 2013

Hi. I use Pidgin Version Pidgin 2.10.6 for Windows 7 64 bit and I want to report a bug with the invisible status. When I use the Invisible status in Pidgin, I get to send messages without any problems (aside from switchboard errors and other similar bugs.) But when I log into Skype with the status set to invisible, I log out of that and go back into Pidgin. This is where the problem starts. Regardless of what my status is in Pidgin, attempting to send text will result in an error message saying you cannot send messages while in invisible mode. The program will keep giving you the same error message until you restart.
I'm not sure if anyone else has had a similar case but just thought I'd bring it up and get some answers. If there's any more information you need, please let me know.