I am setting up IM for the first time on my computer

Santos, Vilma vsantos at utsystem.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:27:50 EST 2013

Ah!  I see, that is a problem.

Thanks for the guidance!

Vilma L. Santos || Benefits Billing Supervisor | Office of Employee Benefits | University of Texas System Administration | 702 Colorado, Suite 2.100 | Austin, TX 78701 | 512-499-4582 (ofc) | 512-499-4620 (fax) | vsantos at utsystem.edu
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete and destroy all copies of the original message.