help with customized emoticons for pidgin

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Mar 23 03:48:43 EDT 2013

Hi Keith,

( please reply to the list instead of to me in private. )

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:59:59 -0500
"Keith Dwinell - Accelerated Logistics, Inc." <keith at acceleratedlogistics.com>
wrote:

> I need help with creating a new theme of customized emoticons for use with
> multiple co-workers connected via VNC throughout the country.  We
> communicate via IM all day and need some customized emoticons to convey
> repetitive messages without having to type them each time.
>
> I have worked on this for a couple days without success.  Anyone willing to
> help?

What did you try? Which resources or tutorials did you follow? Are you using
version control for that (on http://github.com/  , http://bitbucket.org/ etc.)?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish