PIDGIN Group Chat on Internet

Dalila Luna Moreno dalila.luna-moreno at oracle.com
Mon May 20 09:22:58 EDT 2013

I just wanted to make Pidging folks aware that PIDGIN information from our chat room is currently published and available on the internet.  It is my understanding that PIDGIN is a proprietary software unique to Oracle and therefore this information should not be available to anyone outside Oracle.  I found this information in google just by typing my name.  Here is the link http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.pidgin.user/13249

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Dalila Luna-Moreno | Healthcare Lead Sales Consultant/Solutions Architect

Office: +1 3052603388
Mobile: HYPERLINK "tel:+1%207703352401"+1 9548956352
Oracle Healthcare
6505 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 400 | Miami, FL 33126

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle