Fw: Install Problem

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue May 21 12:50:53 EDT 2013

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:46:53 -0500
From: Samuel Schreier <schreierwx13 at gmail.com>
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org>
Subject: Re: Install Problem

I run windows 7, I don't know enough about computers to tell you much more
than that, my work uses this chat program to communicate and that's why i'm
trying to use it. The program appears to have installed on the computer but
like I said when I click it to open it nothing happens, it doesn't even
show up as a process in my task managerl

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:15 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:

> Hi Sam,
>
> [ Please reply to all recipients. ]
>
> On Mon, 20 May 2013 21:59:21 -0500
> Samuel Schreier <schreierwx13 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've installed pidgin on my computer but when I click the program to
> open,
> > nothing happens, the program won't open. I don't know what to do.
>
> What does your computer run? Which operating system and which version?
> What is
> the hardware? Furthermore, can you try running Pidgin from a command
> prompt,
> and tell us which errors it gives you?
>
> Regards,
>
>         Shlomi Fish