Skype/Pidgin (msn) problem

Carlos Barros silveringking at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 17:56:18 EDT 2013

Hello I'm here to report a bug with pidgin/skype, everytime I speak on skype (with an account different from my msn messenger) I get a message on msn protocol either with the messages received. Please look at the anexed file, also when I talk on messenger all the received messages will appear on the Outlook account either. Can you help me? Ps: I use Linux Mint Maya so I really can't log on skype with my msn messenger and skype account. Pps: Oh and the format of the message that appears on pidgin is like someone at fakeSkypeDomain.fakedomain

BY: Carlos Barros