one more time

Kelly Strader kstrader at pls3rdlearning.com
Thu May 16 14:59:41 EDT 2013

This is what I was told:

Pidgin is a chat agent that integrates with other services like Olark, so he may have been confused by which chat agent you were having trouble logging in to.  When you write back to Ethan, tell him that you are not able to login to Pidgin.  Tell him the exact error that you get and include the screenshot that you sent to me this morning. That should help him determine if it is a Pidgin problem or not. If it is, then he should be able to help you.

Jeremy

I did sent the screen shot and received a message about it being too long.

The problem is, I can not log in to Pidgin.  The exact error is a message stating "Not Authorized."  Is this a Pidgin problem or not?

Kelly Strader, M. S. Ed.| Registration Coordinator, Online Division
PLS 3rd Learning
Educators elevated.
72 Lone Oak Drive, Cadiz, KY  42211
P: 270.522.2001
Toll-free (US): 1.866.757.2527 ext. 2001
kstrader<mailto:kstrader at PLS3rdLearning.com>@PLS3rdLearning.com<mailto:kstrader at PLS3rdLearning.com> | PLS3rdLearning.com<http://pls3rdlearning.com/>