attached screen shot for Ethan

Kelly Strader kstrader at pls3rdlearning.com
Thu May 16 15:01:41 EDT 2013

Please see the attached.

Kelly Strader, M. S. Ed.| Registration Coordinator, Online Division
PLS 3rd Learning
Educators elevated.
72 Lone Oak Drive, Cadiz, KY  42211
P: 270.522.2001
Toll-free (US): 1.866.757.2527 ext. 2001
kstrader<mailto:kstrader at PLS3rdLearning.com>@PLS3rdLearning.com<mailto:kstrader at PLS3rdLearning.com> | PLS3rdLearning.com<http://pls3rdlearning.com/>

Did you include the screenshot as an attachment or as part of the message?  I've modified the screenshot and attached it to this message. Attach it to your email back to Ethan and the message should go through.

Jeremy