one more time

Kelly Strader kstrader at pls3rdlearning.com
Thu May 16 15:12:38 EDT 2013

Hmm?  I double-checked my user name and password and what the account was set up with is what I use.

In this case, I don't have a car dealer.  I'll just set up a totally new account perhaps.

Kelly Strader, M. S. Ed.| Registration Coordinator, Online Division
PLS 3rd Learning
Educators elevated.
72 Lone Oak Drive, Cadiz, KY  42211
P: 270.522.2001
Toll-free (US): 1.866.757.2527 ext. 2001
kstrader at PLS3rdLearning.com | PLS3rdLearning.com