pidgin 2.10 not sending sms text through google account - error included

Webmaster webmaster at dpctelcom.com
Thu May 30 14:52:20 EDT 2013

Okay, thanks.  I noticed several different websites with possible workarounds, but Google has possibly fixed those as well, and will not allow them to work?

On another note, does any other IM have the capability to request a read receipt on IMs?  Since our techs like to text more than answer calls, the office wants to text them and have a record of their having read the text message.