HELP

Amber Ables Amber.Ables at ChattanoogaState.EDU
Fri Nov 1 09:24:44 EDT 2013

I recently had to get a new computer at work. I have redownloaded Pigdin onto the new computer and can't seem to log in. I am pretty sure I know my password but could possibly not remember it. This is the e-mail address I used when I set it up. Thanks

Amber Ables
Project Advisor
Project AHEAD
Student Support Center
Chattanooga State Community College
Omni 10C
4501 Amnicola Hwy.
Chattanooga, TN. 37406
Ph: 423.697.3265
Fax: 423.697.3281
[cid:image003.png at 01CECF31.840B8E20]<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=211851158976570&set=a.211847772310242.1073741825.210489875779365&type=1&source=11>

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
Neale Donald Walsch

Connectedness~Consistency~Input~Adaptability~Developer

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by law.  If it has been
sent to you in error, please reply immediately to advise the sender of the error and then destroy
this message, any copies of this message and any printout of this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient of the message, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of the
material in this message, and any attachments to the message, is strictly forbidden.