Problem with 'NOT AUTHORIZED'

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:49:53 EST 2013

Dursh,

I am not aware of how to import certificates.  I know how to export them
(most web browsers have this functionality built-in), but I'm unaware of a
way to import them.

Perhaps someone else on the list is more familiar with the certificate
import process.

Please "Reply All" when replying to messages on this list.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com