failure to connect to google ac

Philip Jackson philip.jackson777 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 07:11:43 EST 2013

Hi :

Thanks Daniel.  I visited the page linked and tried the nslookup suggested with
following results :

C:\Users\Standard>nslookup -type=srv _xmpp-client._tcp.gmail.com
Serveur :   1.11.138.213.dynamic.sat.abo.nordnet.fr
Address:  213.138.11.1

*** Aucun enregistrement Service location (SRV) disponible pour _xmpp-client._tc
p.gmail.com

As for the rest of the article on that page, it all seems beyond my pay-grade.
I don't have OpenWRT and I never had any configuration to do on the router as
far as I remember.  The router was supplied by my isp when I took the broadband
by satellite package.  I just had to plug it in with the router and go.

The router is badged by the isp but is a small Linksys WRT54 box.  I have no
info on how to access its config let alone change it.

The result of the nslookup seems to indicate a server belonging to my isp
(nordnet.fr).  Is this problem something I will have to take up with the isp ?

-PJ