bug(disappearing buddies)

George super_charged at i.ua
Wed Nov 20 04:19:17 EST 2013

Hello guys. I have found a bug(maybe). When a have enabled pidgin i receive my contact list, later when someone new entering, his nickname is displaying in my contactlist, but if i want to write a message to this buddy he is just disappearing from my cl. Maybe he has gone invisible(or offline) before that and my cl just didnt refreshed?
ubuntu linux 13.04 unity desktop/Pidgin 2.10.7 (libpurple 2.10.7). But i remember this bug since mutch older versions. Have a good day and thanks for reply.

2 000 доменов .eu по цене 10 грн. от HostPro.ua
http://urls.by/mwu