URGENT: Please remove links to comparehomeloans.com.au

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Wed Nov 27 23:13:20 EST 2013

On 2013-11-27 01:22, compare homeloans wrote:

> We have recently received a Google link spam warning due to a number
> of poor sitewide links appearing in our backlink profile and your
> website was one of the domains flagged as problematic. There are links
> to our website www.comparehomeloans.com.au
> <http://www.comparehomeloans.com.au/> on this page of your site that I
> would like removed please:
>
> http://pidgin.im/pipermail/tracker/2011-May/072471.html

Perhaps you should have thought of that before spamming a publicly
archived list? In fact, it might be time to give up spamming completely.

Once a message is archived there is no way to remove it from this
archive or any of the other places that the list is publicly archived.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/