Pidgin emoticon iOS support

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 06:01:08 EDT 2013

Hi again,

I would look up the font name that is being applied to the messages. You
might be able to see this in Pidgin's debug window as part of the XMPP
messages. Once you know the font name, you could check that it is actually
installed on the computer, then you could look to see if it usable with GTK
which Pidgin uses.

Phil