Pidgin and Google Talk problem

Samuel Carquin carquinsamuel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:00:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

I m recently using Pidgin for my Facebook, Google Talk, XMPP, and Skype
accounts.

All was configured fine and I can reach to communicate with the four ones.

But with skype and Google Talk, I can t configure video and audio
calling... Why ? I usually can do it with Google+ and Skype (not the
plugin).

 I checked the plugin for webcam and microphone configuration (in
options/plugins) and it doesn t work (by default or changed)

Neither I can t install the package of gstreamer0.10.....universe, it doesn
t exist...

Thanks for help!

Samuel