QZ Print issue

Tres Finocchiaro support at qzindustries.com
Thu Oct 24 11:20:20 EDT 2013

Paris,

That is a good question.

It's all done within the jnlp now.  You can open it with a text editor to
see where the jar is referenced. You can't change it or rename it since
it's verified against a digitally signed version contained inside
qz-print.jar called JNLP-INF/APPLICATION.JNLP<http://i.imgur.com/IB3uWP2.png>
.

-Tres

*Tres Finocchiaro*