Secure chatting OTR (Pidgin, IM+ video review)

Ani Karapetyan karani at shape.ag
Tue Oct 29 08:55:13 EDT 2013

*Hi, would you please send it to your Editorial Stuff ?*

I am writing you from Shape Company. Few days ago the popular Instant
Messenger+

with absolutely FREE OTR encryption appeared in the App Store.

Also Android users got free OTR in their apps. Previously off-the-record

was able like in-app-purchase in IM+ apps.

I assume you will be interested to watch this video
Off-the-Record (OTR) Encryption for Instant Messaging in IM+ Pro7, Pidgin
and Adium <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaC5Xtqx5oQ>

Also I am happy to share additional information about secure chatting in
IM+ Pro7 app here
><https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TYjz_bGdc_W5ehRh6sSefCN5E6EmlV03KVKARgyNKOg/edit>

*Would you please contribute in spreading a word with mentioned above
contents?*

IM+ download links for iOS   <http://bit.ly/168bVzK> and
Android<http://bit.ly/1gKLAP9>

If you will need codes / keys, feel free to request

--
Kind Regards,
Ani Karapetyan

linkedIn: karapetyan