Pidgin off line - Assistane Requested

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Oct 31 17:28:21 EDT 2013

On 31/10/13 19:55, John Kabisa wrote:

> My Pidgin is off line for quite some time now. Could you please look
> into what  may be the problem and get it re-enabled?

You need to contact Oracle's internal support department.  No-one on
this public peer support list knows anything about Oracle's internal
instant messaging infrastructure, and on-one has administrator access to
either your PC or to any servers that you are likely to be using.

Please ask them, yet again, to make their users aware that problems need
to be reported to them, not to the public list.

(At least your job title doesn't imply any computer knowledge.)