unable to login via google account

Deshpande Nikhil deshpande0nikhil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 00:05:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am getting the error as unable to connect to all my google accounts, and
I am able to login with yahoo accounts and only problem with google
accounts, I have 3 google accounts and I am not able to login with google
accounts. I attached a screen shot check the details, and please rectify
this problem asap.