Pidgin now working

Shayne Libby shayne.libby at oracle.com
Wed Sep 4 16:00:54 EDT 2013

Hello - as of yesterday, my pidgin isn't working. I've tried resetting the password, which has not worked. Wondering what else to try.

Shayne

Shayne Libby | Sr. Recruiter
Phone: +1 530 836 1004
Oracle N.A. Recruiting
500 Oracle Parkway - Redwood City, CA 94065
Follow me on Twitter - @ShayneLibby

For Oracle employees to Refer a candidate:   https://apex.oraclecorp.com/pls/htmldb/f?p=15398
Prior to consideration for a position opportunity, Oracle Corporation requires candidates to register for their respective targeted position at http://irecruitment.oracle.com. To complete the process please register as a user, then enter the applicable IRC code in the Keyword(s) search field.