Client & Plug-in Up To Date?

Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras kag at grrlz.net
Mon Sep 16 16:48:14 EDT 2013

Hello ,

Fist of all please tell us what OS are you using . According to your MUA
( mail user agent ) you are using Outllook . So it seems to me that you
are using windows . the last version of pidgin is 2.10.7 so the
officials plugins will be available . if you want some third party
plugins you sound check this site [1] .

If you are using Gnu/Linux you have to compile for your own or wait
somebody  to maintarance to your distro .also if you are using ubuntu
theres one ppa to insert to your OS so you will have updated plugins

At my case I'm using Debian Gnu / Linux the unstable branch and I have
the latest and greatest pidgin and plugins and works for me fine

[1] https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ThirdPartyPlugins