Boost Sales up to 30% or More By Live Sales Agents

Live Chat live at chatsupportservices.net
Wed Apr 2 02:01:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

Myself, Rose, Business Development Manager, I would like to discuss a
business opportunity with you.

We are an Internet marketing firm with over 5 years of experience. We have
been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK, Australia and
Europe.

Since your company offers Web services to its clients, may I propose a
business association between my firm and yours?

  With our organization you get an advantage of working with a Business
Outsource agency which:

1)      50+ professionals which includes 25+ full time Live Chat Support
development to serve you

2)      Has serviced 165+ clients across various domains through a team of
qualified and dedicated professionals

strong post sales service and an 80% client retention score annually

4)      Has dedicated account managers for different project

5)      Has well chalked out process and deliver work on time 99.9% times

Together we can provide affordable, high quality and 100% ethical Live Chat
Services to clients.

Do let me know if you are interested, then I can send you our past work
details, testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer and Price list.

You can get more information.

Kindly revert back if you are interested.

Awaiting your response and looking forward to a long term association with
you!

Best Regards,

Rose

Business Development Manager

DISCLAIMER:
If you are NOT INTERESTED to get any such mail from the sender of this mail
then just reply back with REMOVE in subject line.