Your article on www.blueforge.biz

Sabrina Dürr duerr at hallowelt.biz
Tue Apr 8 06:46:02 EDT 2014

Hello,

searching for a contact for Pidgin Messenger, I came across this contact. In order to facilitate the completion of your article on www.blueforge.biz /wiki/Pidgin<http://www.blueforge.biz/>, I created a quick survey, in which you can quickly provide information by messenger.  Afterwards we will transfer this information without any charges to your article for you.

Would you please provide me with a German-speaking contact for any further questions?

Thank you in advance and many greetings,

Sabrina Dürr
Online-Redakteurin

[cid:image003.png at 01CF5328.7F4F3B90]

Hallo Welt! - Publishing GmbH