window issue

fasote at aol.com fasote at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 08:20:54 EDT 2014

Dear Sirs

I refuse to read fonts smaller than 10 pt so will not go through your boards but please help with this issue.

Win 7/Ubunut 12.04 dual boot system.. Pidgin works well in Ubuntu but not Win 7. When I start Pidgin in Win7 it takes over the entire screen period, it does not just run neatly in a side window on the right hand side as it has always done but completely covers the entire screen.  When I use the minimize button it still is full width but 2-3" tall.  HIghly annoying.  Any help in this or do I just delete your program?