Following my last Email

Kimberly J.Sullins KimberlyJSullins at install-team.info
Tue Aug 5 01:40:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

First of all I am aware of the fact that you probably get a lot of emails.
Only a few of these emails are worth the time to read- this is one of them.
My name is Kimberly, I work at Web-Pick, an internet holdings company which
is willing to pay lots of money for some premium traffic.
 I don’t have any intention of wasting your time; my company specializes in
Ebooks, file sharing , torrents sites and photos site
We’re constantly working with some of the biggest sites in the industry:
ebookbrowsee.net, ebookee.org, 180upload, vidxden and more..

We do that whiteout harming ux or reduce traffic

I’m a 100% sure that you will find my offer very tempting and that I can
make a lot of money for your site. I would love to test run our products
and I will be happy to show you more examples of what it is exactly that we
do.

I think the best way would be by using Skype, Can you tell me what’s your
Skype ID so he can add you directly?

Waiting to hear back.

Best regards,

Kimberly