[dkim] Timestamp plugin

Quinn Collard heartscratchmelody at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:37:48 EDT 2014

Well, that's the weird thing--it *did* seem to be enabled by default for
me, but then yesterday out of nowhere it stopped working for me. I went
to look at the help FAQ and it had a question about "why aren't my
timestamps showing up anymore," and that's where it told me they don't
work with the new version--but they were working for me, and I haven't
upgraded to a new version! I'm mostly using AIM, but I just tried it on
IRC and it's not working there either.