Can't login now due to Change Password?

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Aug 13 21:10:33 EDT 2014

Marsha Mekisich spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I had to change my Oracle SSO password today, and now I am locked out
> of my pidgin account? Is this normal? Did it not update my Pidgin
> account, so now need to fully reset account?

There is no such thing as a "pidgin account", this is a public mailing
list and you are having an Oracle internal problem.  Please contact
Oracle technical support, and let them know that you contacted a
public mailing list first because their instructions suck.

Ethan