Pidgin + sipe

Andrzej B Zalewski andrzej at zalewski.se
Sat Aug 16 13:53:21 EDT 2014

Tres, I agree with you in principal and I am very grateful for all the
efforts put in by the community and for the free software we all benefit
from. But at the same time, I'm of the opinion that if you break it you
should fix it too. Maybe I was too harsh in my post, but this has been
broken for long enough and we need to be able to depend on the software
working over time. Many people rely on open source and can contribute with
code if they have the skills but if they don't I for one would not want
them to touch the code. There are other ways to contribute, like through
donations, evangelism, testing and verification. I will try to follow
Stefan's advice as best as I can but please don't ask me to fix it myself.