Tabbed windows config?

Irina Yampolskaya irina.yampolskaya at oracle.com
Tue Aug 26 20:50:36 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have Pidgin IM and chat windows configured to use tabs.  I have an icon in tray as well. When somebody pings me , and I select tray icon, it brings me to the last used window. I have to browse through all tabs to find which one has unanswered message.

Ho to make the flashing icon from tray to bring me directly to the active window where somebody pinged me?

I'm on Win 7.

Thanks in advance,

--
Regards,

Irina

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Irina Yampolskaya | Director, Demo Services
Phone: HYPERLINK "tel:+1%206505064464"+1 6505064464
Oracle PDIT
500 Oracle Pkwy | Redwood Shores, CA 94065

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle