Questions about Pidgin

Shane Hultquist 4vidar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:48:51 EDT 2014

I'm having some issues with my current installation and was hoping there
was a solution.

I'm running the latest client as well as an XMPP server (Openfire).  When I
delete a user from the XMPP server, the user remains on all the users
Pidgin buddy lists.  Is there a way to refresh the buddy list periodically?

Also, I have users in different groups.  The issue there is that in one
group they appear online and in another they are offline.  It is the same
user account though.  Also, some users, who are logged in, appear as
offline to some and online to others.  Is this just a bug or a config issue?

Thanks

Shane