I Lost all connection to Pidgin and all my contacts as of this week.

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:30:26 EDT 2014

On 8/28/2014 09:20 gordon dion <gordon.dion at oracle.com> said unto
support at pidgin.im:

> Did something change? How do i reinitialize Pidgin?

By contacting your Oracle internal IT support. This is a public mailing
list for Pidgin who does not have any information on Oracle's configuration.

While you're contacting them for assistance, please tell them how you
managed to reach out to this address for support instead of using the
appropriate internal support channels for assistance.