I Lost all connection to Pidgin and all my contacts as of this week.

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Thu Aug 28 19:47:50 EDT 2014

On 2014-08-28 15:34, David Woolley wrote:
> On 28/08/14 18:31, Dave Warren wrote:
>> Somewhere in the bowels of their IT department's website they have a
>> page that indicates "support at pidgin.im" is the official vendor support
>> address for pidgin.
>
> That's in pidgin itself.

Call it a gut feeling but I bet that people start on the intranet rather
than pidgin itself. It's not impossible that people hit Help and go from
there, but based on my experience with users, the Help menu is rarely
the first place people look in a corporate environment.

Unless there's somewhere more obvious than Help --> About --> Scroll
down --> Help from other Pidgin users?

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/