WLM and MSN messenger no longer working?

David Balažic david.balazic at comtrade.com
Wed Dec 10 06:19:13 EST 2014

Maybe in case of connect failure (for MSN), this option should be flipped automatically  and retried?

Because countless times it was like this:
 - MSN does not connect
 - flip the HTTP option and retry
 - it works
 - repeat

In other words, every N months this option must be flipped to keep Pidgin connecting to MSN.

Regards,
David Balažic
Software Engineer
www.comtrade.com