MSN server

STEPHEN cashman2009 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 16:14:10 EST 2014

That doesn't work either.
Http method.

     On Saturday, December 20, 2014 1:27 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:

 El día Saturday, December 20, 2014 a las 07:18:41PM +0000, STEPHEN escribió:

> I keep on getting this message when trying to sign into my hotmail. "Connection error from Notification server:
> Connection refused." I currently have 2.10.11 which was suppose to fix this error. thanks for your time.

Go to Edit Account, tab Advanced, tick the box 'HTTP method' (without
removing the port number 1863); save and reconnect; this worked for me.

HIH

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.