SSL Certificate Error

Tomas Sidenfaden tsidenfaden at guitarcenter.com
Mon Feb 17 12:22:00 EST 2014

Hi Ethan,

I'm not sure it did. This is a Dell from work. I had it working on my prior computer, but it does not seem to work on this one. My company does have a firewall, though I'm confused why I could access AIM on my older machine. Please let me know what you recommend?

My friend suggested the following, but I can't seem to access that link and I don't know the destination path on my computer. Please advise:

People experiencing the AIM certificate problem can save this file to Pidgin's ca-certs directory: https://hg.pidgin.im/pidgin/main/raw-file/4e027bce3693/share/ca-certs/Entrust.net_2048.pem

For me that's /usr/share/purple/ca-certs/