Unable to log on

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 11:27:30 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:14 AM, <jturco at currenex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> My AIM account was functioning properly when I left, but I’m unable to
> connect today and receive an error stating “incorrect password”.

@Joseph,

Thank you for contacting the Pidgin community mailing list.

This community mailing list does not (nor cannot) assist with password
changes.

Please contact your service provider (in this case, aim.com) and use the
password reset option that they provide.  It can be accessed by clicking
"Login" and then "Forgot Password".

Once that is complete, you will need to make any necessary modifications to
Pidgin using Accounts, Manage Accounts, Modify.

If your account was setup by your internal IT Department, then they will be
able to assist with this request.`

-Tres