Pidgin not Working

Aaron Scola aaron.scola at oracle.com
Wed Jan 8 16:19:16 EST 2014

How do I do that. I'm fairly new and I haven't had it working since Friday. I just want to use it internally.  I thought I was contacting the IT department.

Aaron

Aaron C. Scola | Higher Education, Key Acct Manager
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
4 Van De Graaff Drive | Burlington, MA 01803
Office:781.238.6933 Mobile:978.210.6895