hello

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:49:14 EST 2014

Yes, you can chat using Pidin with your contacts from facebook.

As far as transfering pidgin contacts to Facebook, that would depend
entirely on the service you are "transfering" them from.  Facebook has it's
own support for importing contacts from Gmail and other services, however
that would be done via Facebook's website, and not the Pidgin software.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com