Pidgin for windows rt?

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 20:47:48 EST 2014

On 1/14/2014 19:55 Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras <kag at grrlz.net> said unto
support at pidgin.im, jack2janik at gmail.com:

> please reply to all recipients.
>
> what is windows rt fistly ? but you can ask that question to
> devel at pidgin.im ..
>
> On 01/15/2014 12:54 AM, jack2janik at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hello! I was wondering if Pidgin will ever be available on windows rt?

I'm not a developer of the project, but chances are probably not.
Windows RT is a small market and has already been announced by Microsoft
that it will not continue as they are merging that platform with the
Windows Phone platform.

Sadly, Windows 8 RT is not the same operating system as regular Windows
8 (or Surface Pros) and cannot run standard windows applications.