Virus and Malware city!!

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:42:23 EDT 2014

Bill,

We have this same issue over at the LMMS project site (hosted on
sourceforge as well).  We anticipate switching hosting this year and this
is one of several reasons.

There are not many services that offer everything that SourceForge does for
free so it's a classic scenario of biting the hand that feeds. :/

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com