Unable to login to Pigeon Today

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:48:39 EDT 2014

@Melissa,

I am unable to log in to Pigeon today can anyone assist me?

You contacted the Pidgin user's group (a public mailing list).  We don't
have access to your account.

Please contact Oracle IT support (a Oracle Systems Administrator or Oracle
Help Desk technician would be a good start).

Many Oracle employees erroneously contact this list and there must be some
Oracle communication and training that can help.  Please forward this
message to the IT management team so they are aware of the problem.