"Unable to connect"

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 15:53:24 EDT 2014

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
Annie Tolentino <annie.tolentino at oracle.com> wrote:

> Can you help - even a link on how to troubleshoot will help.  Thanks.
>

> HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/"Description: Description: Oracle
> Annie R. Tolentino | Regional Manager, Business Development
> Office: +1 650 506 3059
>
> Mobile: +1 415 608 6289
>
> Oracle Primavera Global Business Unit

Hi Annie

This mailing list is a publicly accessible resource for Pidgin users,
but it can only help when we, the Pidgin community, know about the
systems and servers in question.

We do not know this for internal Oracle systems, so you will need to
speak to your IT services. When you do, please will you ask them not to
point corporate users to this mailing list? They can do this by
pointing the support email address to themselves instead of building a
version which uses the defaults for something not intended.

Thanks!

No need to reply to either me or the support mailing list.

--

Brian Morrison