Buddy List Import

Anthony Malanka amalanka at gvit.com
Tue Jun 3 11:14:21 EDT 2014

I'm currently using build 2.10.9, and I'm having an issue with the buddy list on each machine.
I'm piggybacking off of the XMPP server within our Digium Switchvox server. I used the list handler plugin from the purple plugin pack to export a list containing all users within a certain department.
Each pidgin client automatically adds the buddy list "HID_ALL" which contains the extensions listed on the users phone. I need to find a way to stop auto-loading this list, and instead load the BE_ALL.xml list without having to manually import it on each launch.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Anthony Malanka
GoVanguard IT Solutions