cannot even log in

thisguyhere at Safe-mail.net thisguyhere at Safe-mail.net
Sun Jun 8 17:41:30 EDT 2014

Help please. Downloaded the latest version of pidgin. Registered password and login name. The wondow comes uop and all looks in order except I cannot get on. I keep this message in the Pidgin interface window "Received unexpected response from https://api.login.icq.net/auth/clientLogin: Password/LoginId Required/Invalid"

I have a modify and re-enable option. The latter does nothing and the modify takes me to a new pop up with my username and a box next to it, which I check. It then takes me to the AIM window with my login name already there. It asks for a password which I enter and it takes me back to where I began, like groundhog day.

Help please?