Cisco Customers Information

Evan Jose evan.jose at itdatacart.com
Mon Jun 9 13:33:56 EDT 2014

HI,

I am just checking in if you would be interested to acquire Cisco customers,
channel partners, VARs list with name, email, title, phone, mailing address
and company details?

Other Related User Lists-

v  Alcatel-Lucent

v  Juniper Networks

v  Brocade Communications

v  Juniper Networks

v  Hewlett-Packard

v  Qualcomm

v  Meru Networks

v  Symantec

Top Level Executives List:- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, VP's, Presidents,
Chairman's,, IT Directors , IT Managers, Data analyst and Data
administrators, HR Managers, Mid-level Managers, Sales and Marketing
Managers, etc.

Few of our users list: Avaya Users, Autodesk & AutoCAD,Symantec, Citrix
,Cognos, IBM, Microsoft, Sage, Oracle, QuickBooks, JD Edwards, Siebel , SAS,
HP, CRM, ERP, Networking, Computer Hardware, Software, and IT Resellers
(Value Added Resellers), List Brokers etc.,

Few Samples: Please let me know your Target Industry/Target Titles/Geography
you wish to reach, so that I can send you more information and few samples
for your review.

We specialize in providing customized database exactly in line with our
client's needs. We have been in business for 15 years and are currently
working with 17% of the Fortune 500 companies across the world. We possess
33 million+ B2B contacts with permission pass email and will customize the
database as per your needs.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Kind Regards

Evan Jose

Business Development Manager

To edit mail preference, please reply with Opt-Out in the Subject Line